What spacer size I need for 8.5x19 ET42 and 9.5x19 ET45 of a W210 Kombi

• Hello all I hope you can me help.

I have buy LM style wheels
    8.5x19 ET42 (235/35)
    9.5x19 ET45 (265/30)

Can you me tell the size for front and rear spacer for have a nice fittment 5/10/12/15/20 mm ???
    When you have picture in your example is perfect.

Danke.

ps: sorry for my bad level in english but I'm French and my deutsche very very very more bad that my english

• I would recommend 10mm as front spacers and 15mm for rear...

there are several stations here driving this combination.

by the way ;

- feel welcome ! 8)

• :hello_bg1: Hi,

it depence on the kind of wheels you got.

If you have original mercedes wheels you shut go like mephisto said, but if you have wheels from other suppliers, you have to look in the papers got normaly when you buy wheels.

There is written what kind of spacer are ok.

Because I do not know how it is whit the police in you country,what kind of restrictions there.

If you like to be on a safe side, get information from the police department and take the spacer are alloud.

Maybe you will find some information in the data bank of this Forum because of spacer depending of the typ of your wheels.

And a verry welcome in this community. :pu:

• The wheels is a BBS LM replica from DARE

In France it is normally forbidden to put parts other than authorized by the manufacturer but the police did not make a problem, the real problem is in case of accident but of my knowledge nobody has ever had a problem just for wheels or spacers

I have find a picture of a E klasse with 8.5x19 ET31 and 9.5x19 ET31 and I have find this perfect I think I make approximatili the same with 10/12mm and 15/16mm

One more question:
    What you think from the coilovers TA Technix ... I know, it not the level from bilstein or KW but is the TA Technix are ok

Thank you for your welcome and for your help ;)

edit: This site I found is brilliant and lets you type in and adjust all the parameteres then gives you a technical and visual graphic of your proposed wheel tyre combo http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!